Save the date: Kephi Token (KPHI) IDO in BSC

The Initial Dex Offering will be conducted in BSCLaunch on Thursday August 5th, 14:00 UTC.

We will be selling a total amount of 2,500,000 KPHI tokens at 0.06 USD each. There will be a vesting period on all tokens purchased (30% on Token Generation Event, and the rest 70% is distributed equally for the next 4 months).

Listing price on Pancakeswap after the IDO will be the same as in KardiaChain at that time.

To participate, users must first enter the IDO whitelist by following the details below.

Kephi Gallery Public-Sale Details

  • Token type: BEP20
  • Accepted currency: BUSD
  • Public Sale Price: 1 $KPHI = $0.06
  • Total raise in Public Sale: TBA
  • Public Sale Release Schedule: TBA
  • Sale Type: FCFS (First come, first serve)
  • Participants: $BSL Holder | Non-Holders

Kephi Gallery Whitelisting Details

  • Whitelist opening: 10:30 UTC, August 1, 2021
  • Whitelist closing: 10:30 UTC, August 4, 2021
  • No KYC required

Kephi Gallery IDO Timeline

  • Start buying time: 14:00 UTC, August 5, 2021
  • End buying time: 15:30 UTC, August 5, 2021
  • Claiming time: 16:00 UTC, August 5, 2021

How To Join the IDO Whitelist

1️⃣ Join BSClaunch Community Chat & Announcement Channel

2️⃣ Join Kephi Gallery Community Chat & Announcement Channel

3️⃣ Follow BSClaunch & Kephi Gallery Twitter

4️⃣ Like, Retweet our IDO announcement post on BSClaunch Twitter with the hashtags #BSClaunch #KephiGallery #IDO #NFT + tag 2 friends

5️⃣ Fill out this form: https://forms.gle/ofJUhitNq97w4vQz9

  • Being whitelisted does not guarantee that you will get the allocation, you must participate on the BSClaunch platform and purchase tokens before they are sold out (FCFS — first come, first serve).

What’s Kephi Token?

Kephi Token (KPHI) is Kephi Gallery’s own utility token. KPHI will be available for mining by those who use the platform to buy and sell NFTs. Aside from that, we will have a broad Loyalty Program in which KPHI will be used for benefits such as:

  • Discounts on fees
  • NFT Airdrops
  • Special profile frames (to make your artwork standout)
  • Appear on Kephi Gallery’s own collection
  • …and many more!

Check more details on the tokenomics in our lightpaper.

About BSClaunch

BSClaunch is a new and promising Binance Smart Chain-based investment platform, which will enable the most innovative projects to raise start-up capital. The platform will give projects a strong foundation to develop and prosper in a decentralized environment, while also giving investors access to exclusive early-stage projects. We empower our community to invest with safety, freedom, and equal opportunity. To learn more about BSClaunch, refer to our documentation portal.

Website | Twitter | Telegram Channel | Telegram Chat | Documentation

Website | Official Telegram| Medium| Twitter | Facebook |LinkedIn

Media Partner: BeInCrypto en español

--

--

--

Kephi Gallery is a cross-chain, low fees, NFT marketplace where artists from different disciplines can get together and share (and monetize!) their work.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Discount BILLEX / CENTUS auction results for 22–25th March 2019

Buy, trade, and get a chance to earn your first BITCOIN with @VSTMEX!

How to Participate in $SIPHER Initial Public Sale [for mobile]

Trying To Figure Out The NFT’s thing

HyperPay Weekly Report 04/12–04/18

MetaGods AMA @CryptoNation

What exactly is a cryptocurrency wallet?

Injective Summer Twitter Campaign

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Kephi Gallery

Kephi Gallery

Kephi Gallery is a cross-chain, low fees, NFT marketplace where artists from different disciplines can get together and share (and monetize!) their work.

More from Medium

Zeed Finance — A Project That Aims to Disrupt DeFi Lending Model

How to Set up Metamask on BSC & Import funds from Binance

Wallets for your STX

The Fellas Roadmap Update #1